We're adding some fun to your traditional pasta salad by mixing Living Greens Farm's latest salad kit the Zesty Italian with pasta to make sure to be a go-to dish at every house party you host! Check out the full recipe below.
- Living Greens Farm® Zesty Italian salad kit
- Rotini Pasta
- Bell Peppers
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
Cook the Pasta to Perfection:
- Broil a pot of water
- Place the pasta in the water
- Cook until the pasta is soft
- Drain the water from the pasta
- Put the pasta in the refrigerator - let it sit until it is at least cold (about 1 hour)
Chop the Ingredients:
- Cut up 1 small head of fresh broccoli
- Dice 1 large bell pepper
- Drain and slack 1 can of black olives
- Cut 1 package of cherry tomatoes into halves
- Dice up ½ cup of onion
- Cut 1 cup of cucumbers
Mix It All Together:
- In a large bowl add the Living Greens Farm Zesty Italian salad kit
- Add pasta to the bowl
- Add in the broccoli, diced pepper, olives, cherry tomatoes, onion and cucumbers
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- Drizzle the Zesty Italian dressing over the ingredients
Find More Great Salads
Are you looking for other easy to make salads that will soon become a staple in your home! Check out all of our bagged salads by visiting our products page here.
About Living Greens Farm
Living Greens Farm (LGF) operates one of the largest indoor aeroponic farms in the United States. Aeroponics, and specifically LGF’s proprietary automated grow systems, have been described as the next generation of ag-tech and a solution to the world's food challenges.
Headquartered in Minnesota, Living Greens Farm is Earth-friendly, using 95% less water and 98% less land compared to traditional farming and can grow safely, consistently, and locally year-round. All products are considered better than organic because they’re grown in a controlled environment without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or other harsh chemicals. Living Greens Farm has a full product line that includes bagged and clamshell salad greens, premium microgreens, and delicious herbs available to customers throughout the Midwest.