Are you looking for a salad that is sure to warm you up and keep you coming back for seconds? We've taken our signature Crisp Harvest Salad Kit and spruced it up to be the perfect salad recipe for you to eat on a chilly fall night.
- Living Greens Farm® Crisp Harvest Salad Kit
- Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
Prepare Your Salad Ingredients:
- Roast the butternut squash
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Dice up one butternut squash into cubes
- Toss the cut butternut squash in olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place the butternut squash on a baking sheet
- Transfer the squash into the oven
- Cook for about 16 minutes until the squash is tender - flip the squash over about halfway through cooking time
- Cook the quinoa
- In a pot - place ⅔ cups of raw quinoa and 1 cup of water
- Bring the pot to a boil, then turn the heat down to allow the quinoa to simmer for about 20 minutes until quinoa is light and fluffy
- Chop up the remaining ingredients
- Thinly slice the apple to make the perfect bite-sized pieces
- Place to the side
Mix It All Together:
- In a large bowl place the Living Greens Farm Crisp Harvest salad kit ingredients
- Add chopped apples, cooked quinoa and roasted butternut squash
- Mix the dry ingredients together in the bowl
- Drizzle the Living Greens Farm Apple Vinaigrette over the top of the salad
- Mix the salad so the dressing is distributed evenly
Find More Great Salads
Are you looking for other easy to make salads that will soon become a staple in your home! Check out all of our bagged salads by visiting our products page here.
About Living Greens Farm
Living Greens Farm (LGF) operates one of the largest indoor aeroponic farms in the United States. Aeroponics, and specifically LGF’s proprietary automated grow systems, have been described as the next generation of ag-tech and a solution to the world's food challenges.
Headquartered in Minnesota, Living Greens Farm is Earth-friendly, using 95% less water and 98% less land compared to traditional farming and can grow safely, consistently, and locally year-round. All products are considered better than organic because they’re grown in a controlled environment without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or other harsh chemicals. Living Greens Farm has a full product line that includes bagged and clamshell salad greens, premium microgreens, and delicious herbs available to customers throughout the Midwest.